The industrial complex ”Gio. Ansaldo & C ”was founded in Genova yr 1853, starting the construction of engines and locomotives. After WWI one of the branches started a focus on agricultural machiney like the Ansaldo Patuzzo motor plow yr 1920.
After WW2: assembling hundreds of specimens of a hot-bulb tracked vehicles on behalf of the Italtractor of Voghera. Yr 1946 Ansaldo created the TCA60, a crawler tractor that achieved success both in the agricultural field and in the earthmoving sector.